CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Giant Blog Hug To You From Me!

Of all my blog entries, this could be the most important one. I wish to express just how grateful I am to all of you, for your support through this incredible year. I could NOT have done it without the amazing people in my life....

Jen, the inspiration for this project. I don't know her, but her blog inspired me (and gave me ideas... cough...) You can check out her blog on my side panel, or click me.
Katelyn Crump and my family
Cailie Ercanbrack
Pete Smithsuth
Ray Sullivan
Melissa Martinson
Jenelle Crump
Lindsey Buck, and my other old roomies: Abby, Ashley, and Mariesa
New roomies: Carina, Amanda, and Hailey
Joshua Lohner
Richie Loveridge
Spencer Clark
Mike Thorup
Jason Clark
Steve Crass
Everyone else in Jones Hall

I know there are so many other people out there that I need to thank... if your name isn't mentioned above, don't worry! I hope it will suffice to say thank you... you know who you are. I really honestly couldn't have attempted this project without the overwhelming support, ideas, and encouragement. Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Buck said...

Love you darling! It was such a good idea, and you had a lot of fun with it. I hope to see you sometime soon!!

Jewls said...

I'm so sad that you never post on here anymore. You should do one once a week now. Come on, I know you want to!