CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 11... Dukes of Hazzard? ...not quite.

... you can't knock it till you try it. Today's new thing was inspired from both Dukes of Hazzard and my lovely aunt Jenelle. We were bored, as we usually are, at my grandmother's house. It all happened so fast. One minute, we were outside in the front yard. The idea was brought up to slide across my grandma's car just like the movie... And, after a few minutes' consideration, I decided to try it. I modified it a bit- instead of going across on my bum, I tried it face first.

However, I failed miserably, as did she. Alas, my grandma's car was a bit too dusty, and apparently, not slippery enough. I got a few inches before I was stuck. I don't know if it was more disturbing that I entertained this idea, or that I attempted it on the hood of my grandma's car. Oh well, no harm or damage done, just the feeling of deception. The movies are a big fat lie.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Quick question for you there, youngin': Did you know that it was actually a tv show before it was a movie. Way back in the day, but still, a tv show. And just for clarification: I slid on my bum and made it farther than you did on your stomach. Guess it's due to all of that old tv watching of the art of sliding on the hood.