CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 10... Our Love River

Today's new thing was painting on a rock. After receiving a fabulous package from Josh, I was in the best mood EVER! So, I had a rock I had previously picked up from the side of the dorm, and I got it out to paint. It was the greatest! Josh and I have this joke about our love being a river, and we have all sorts of animals that live in this river. We have jellyfish, kissing fish, dolphins, hedgehogs, monkeys, and cheetas... and we waltz on the clouds above this lovely river! My favorite part about painting this rock was when people would walk in and stare at me confused. I was completely alone, singing to myself, and painting jellyfish on a rock. My other favorite part was when Ashley offered to help decorate it, with cotton balls and gold wrapping paper. Ahhh... good times.

0 comments: