CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 18... Fiesta Party!

Today, after a long and strenuous day of getting studying, practicing, and decorating done, me and Cailie took her sister and cousin out on a "girls night"! It was really fun, we got tie dye kits, and fiesta food! I turned on my latin dance party mix, and we just had a good time hanging out! My new thing of the night was eating a chicken/bean homemade enchilada (I think??) They were so so delicous. A new thing was also tie-dying my first stretchy headband! And I bought a white skirt (with shorts attached underneath) to tie-dye... I hope it works!! Afterwords, we met up with Mark for my first real hot tubbing experience in Logan. It was really fun, except we stayed after hours and had to sneak over the fence to get out! Those girls are really fun, and it was a very crazy but enjoyable night! :)

0 comments: