CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

April 3rd... Verb- it's what you do :)

As I write this blog today, I'd like to dedicate it to Rodney. This lil frog has been through a lot lately. Somehow, his left arm has been chopped off to the elbow. I think it was my beta fish personally... It is just sad to watch Rodney try and swim with only one arm... Sad...I guess that's why we have adversity.. that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Or, as despair.com says: Adversity- that which doesn't kill us, only denies the inevitable :)

______________
Soooo... on these morbid thoughts.. new thing! I went to my first ever Ballroom Concert. Unfortunately, I was not performing. However, there were a few in my class that were on the Ballroom team! I invited Keegan and went with B-Rad, Cailie, and Mark, and we had a freakin blast. The performance itself was fairly good. Not as long or cool as I thought, but not bad. It made me really want to learn the tango! :)

Afterwards, we went to Wendy's, where I made up my first game. It goes like this. 2 unrelated items (Example: Carrot and a Tractor) and you have to finish the sentence with something they are doing. It's a lot of fun and crazy answers! Mark had us literally laughing until we were crying.

Then another new thing: I went swimming from 10:00 p.m. to midnight. Dooood. It was pretty fun! There were a bunch of people from the dorm... and a lot of cool diving board tricks. And junk food! That part was bad. But I saw Jose again, from the DR... and some old friends from High School, so it was good times.

0 comments: