CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

April 4... Best Date. Ever. No battle.

Today I went on a date with Josh!! And I got so many sqweenchies it was ridiculous!! My new thing of the day was eating on Center Street in Provo- we ate at this yummy yummy yummy place called Ottavios... I think? It was like real legit Italian food... and I tried some dish with Pesto sauce for the first time. It was to die for!! Plus, there was a man walking by serenading people with an accordian which was fantastic.

After dinner we went into his mom's graphic design studio and we got to play Rock Band... but not only that... we played it on a gigantic green screen. Oh my gosh! Dooood. It was amazing.

Then, after Rock Band, we went to Maestro's, which serves GELATO!!! I have had Gelato before, but definitely not in America. And it was definitely the real the thing. In lil old Provo, who would have thought?

Oh my goodness. This date was like being in the happiest dream ever.

0 comments: