CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 7... I've Only Shot A 10 Gauge...

Today's new thing was coupled with another new thing: I watched my first NCAA championship game. I have never really had the time or passion to watch the NCAA March Madness games, but this time I saw down and watched the whole thing. And MAN ALIVE, was it intense. With that crazy 3 pointer and missed free throws and overtime! I remember at one point I was screaming and jumping up and down on my chair!! Yay for Kansas.

Aside from doing that, while me and Keegan were waiting for commercials to end, he let me shoot his air soft gun. The boys in this dorm seem to have become obsessed with being little boys as long as they can, with their nintendo and air soft gun wars... Anyways. So I shot his lil air soft gun at the target, and I have no idea if I actually got it or not. I just love shooting guns though, it really makes me want to go shooting again.

1 comments:

Lindsey Buck said...

Ha ha ha, Keegan let me shoot his gun too. But I shot him. Mostly because he shot me first...
But hey, I'm a good shot.